Monday, March 8, 2010

Maxism for the week 3/8/2010

Man, I know it's been another long laps in Maxisms! I know you love them as much as I do, so here goes!


During our last snow day, he looked out the window and said. "When the snow makes big flakes, it's called big flakin." (I have to do it in the in' without the g because that is how my country boy says it!)


After another snow day, he looked out the window and said, "It's beautiful! I just like a winter wonderland!"


"Mommy what is the name of that song we sang, that says he punched me to victory?" He was talking about Victory in Jesus, he plunged me to victory.


"We won't be sinners in heaven, will we? When you get hungry, Jesus will feed you. When you are thirsty, He will give you a drink."


"You have got to see this! There is a dog wearing glasses. You won’t' believe it!"


"A d is a line with a fat belly."


"Wow! That was delightful!"


"If you poot in the oven, it would explode!" I told him we didn't need to test that theory out.


"Real cowboys have a horse and a gun."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theo James Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Theo James photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!