Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I did it!

Last night while I was cleaning my bedroom, Wesley comes in and starts tugging on my hand. "Come here! Come here, Mommy!" he says over and over again. "What is it, buddy?" I asked, not really wanting to stop what I was doing at the moment. "I show you. Come here, I show you." he says. I follow him down the hallway and into his room. He then proceeds to climb the rails of his crib and flip into his bed. He stands up with a huge grin on his face and exclaims, "I did it!" He was as proud as could be and my heart just sank a little. Of course, he continued to get in out of his bed for the next 10 minutes. Laughing the whole time.

Max never tried to climb in and out of the crib so he stayed in it a long time, till he was over 3. I really had planned on doing the same thing with Wesley. I'm just not ready for him to be getting so big. Not knowing if he is my last child, I have been trying to enjoy all the baby stages and really haven't wanted him to progress through them so fast! He, on the other hand, has no intentions of staying a baby. I just really am not ready for this. I want him to stay my cute, cuddly monkey forever. I know that can't happen but why do they have to change at such a fast pace? Well, here are some pictures of my wild man and his new trick!


Step One


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


I did it!


Of course Max had to join in on the fun. Wes is
ready to go again!

No comments: