Saturday, July 11, 2009

This week I've...

This week I've let my creative side shine. I put it on the back burner too often but it is always there ready to be unleashed when given the chance. Most of this was for Wesley's first birthday but I did accomplish one unfinished progect as well.




The letters for Wesley's bedroom. I started the first one about 4 months ago and just never finished. I painted all the canvases and then added letters from Uppercase Living.


Candle favors for the party. I made about 45 of these,


16 treat bags,



4 centerpieces,




and one big cake. The napkin and plate where the inspiration.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG....I love everything!! The cake looks AMAZING! I wish we could have been there!!I also love his letters for his room! You are so talented!!!

Ryan and Christen said...

Wow Becky, I am so impressed! Everything looked wonderful. Happy Birthday to Wesley.

Tina said...

Wow, I love it all! Great idea with the letters on the wall. How did you find the time with 2 boys?? :)
That cake is the best bday cake I've seen for a 1 yr old! Lucky boy! :)

Tammy On the Go said...

who made the cake?

I love upper case living, easily addicting...

Happy b day Wesley. We just celebrated E's 3rd b day, my 4th of July girl...

LeeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, that cake looks fantastic! You are really good! Happy birthday to your sweet boy - it's hard to believe he's already one! :)