Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's party

I have no excuse, I simply have not blogged enough in the last year. The only reason is lack of time. Even though I am loving that the Lord has provided a way for me to make some extra money while staying at home, my little cake business is growing like crazy and keeping me super busy. I miss my blog and updating it regularly. Since I am wide awake at 1:30 am I'm gonna take advantage of the fact and do it now!

Today was Max's Valentine's Day party at school. Mrs. Baker had suggested that we do ice cream sundaes for the party so that's what we did. I know I've said it before but Max's class really is a joy to spend time with. They are all really good kids and they seem to get along really well for the most part.

They opened all their valentine's first while the mommies got the sundaes ready. One of the mom's also brought the cute heart shaped Krispy Kreme donuts for them. So they all got a nice sugar high at 9:30 in the morning. After they ate, they went back through their valentine's and opened candy, pencils, and tattoos. After helping apply countless tattoos to most of the kindergartners we got to leave early because it was a half day. Max had been home all week sick with the flu so I'm glad he was feeling better and was able to attend school and the party today. Thankfully, he is still loving school and really missed it this week. He was so excited to get back and to see his class mates. I feel so blessed to have him at a great school with a wonderful teacher and good classmates!


Waiting for the Valetine bags


Seriously studying this one



Ice cream sundaes

Max and Ethan

Max and his new table and table mates

Max and Luka

Ethan and Kaylee

No comments: