Friday, March 6, 2009

Always something new

Wesley has started doing several new things this week. He is officially crawling but he is still doing it in the leap frog faction. He gets every where he wants to go and doesn't let anything stop him so I am saying he is crawling.
He also this week has starting sitting up on his own from laying flat on his belly. He will crawl around and then push himself back up to a seated position.
On Wednesday night, I put him in his crib so I could straighten up the boys room. When I turned around he was standing up! Now it's time to lower the mattress all the way. Not only did he pull himself up to the standing position but he walked the entire length of his crib and then was letting go with one hand. Of course when he let the second hand go he fell. He has no fear. He is loving standing up in front of me holding onto me all by himself. Why do they have to grow so fast?! Of course, I ran and got the camera and snapped some shots!! Here is my big boy doing such big boy things!





No comments: