Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

We had a great Easter Sunday. We went to church and then to my parents for lunch and more egg hunting. We went to Rex's parent's this evening for dinner and a quiet visit. I didn't get in the Resurrection cookies/rolls I had wanted to make with Max. I will definitely plan for these next year. We did dye our Easter eggs this week, which is one of Max's favorite Easter traditions. Here are a bunch of pictures from our Easter 2009.


Yes, those are snowman pj's. They are Max's favorite so he still wears them! :)



Dyeing eggs is serious work.

The finished eggs but we lost several not picture and several after the fact. Max always wants to carry them around and then he drops them. Oh well!



The boys' Easter baskets.


Wesley even got into going through his basket.



I just had to put this one in. Nothing like picking your nose getting captured on film!




The best picture of the two of them all day. Sad but true, Max was not into picture taking after this.





The Bell's minus Max. We have just about the same picture of the 3 of us minus Wesley.


Me and my hubby!!

Wesley with Nana's and Paw Paw's



Max and Nana's


Sweet baby boy! Good picture taking Daddo!



The best picture of the 4 of us. Max didn't want his picture made at all.



Is he not the cutest Easter Bunny you've ever seen?



The hunt is on!!!!

Wesley did good picking up eggs again.


Look mommy, it's a real egg! Yes, that is Uga on my parent's door step. Somehow I became a UT fan in Bulldog household! :)


This is what happens when little brother finds all the eggs and opens one unbeknown st to mommy. Then he proceeded to put the chocolate candy inside the egg in his mouth, paper and all!! I am going to have to keep a close watch on this one!!! He was sitting right below me and I never heard a thing just looked down and saw this, well he had both fists in his mouth with chocolate oozing out his mouth and down his arms. Yummy, yummy!!

2 comments:

Aimee Larsen said...

I just love Easter! I wished I'd done the shrink wrap arounds on our eggs too! I loved those as a kid. Instant beautification!
Looks like you guys had a blast. what a blessed day we had today to celebrate! PERFECT weather!

Alicia said...

Hey, even though Easter is over you should still do the Resurrection Rolls. Easter is one of those holidays you really do celebrate all year, but you just put more emphasis on it once every year.