Sunday, May 17, 2009

We're BA-CK!

Well we arrived home around 4:15 am this morning. It was a long night in the car but we were glad to have the drive behind us and not be doing it right now.

We had an awesome week. The weather was wonderful even though it rained some almost every day and the rain cut out some of the fun and ended the day earlier than planned at Disney. Both boys were wonderful at Disney and loved the day and a half at the beach.

I am planning on posting a little every day since I took something like 250 or more pictures!!! (Sound familiar LeeAnne? LOL!) Now, to the fun of unpacking and getting back into the normal swing of things. At least all of our clothes, minus the beach towels, are clean. That is one of the things I love about staying in condos. Keep checking back through out the week for updates from our fun week in Orlando and Dayton Beach!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Christen said...

I'm so glad yall had fun. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Thirty-One by Mandy Marks said...

Glad that you had a good time. Can't wait to see pictures.

Mandy

LeeAnne said...

Welcome home!! I can't wait to see all your pictures!! :)