Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Okay, I know it's been a while but I'm going to hop back on the band wagon! Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama. Hop on over to her blog to see what everyone else is not doing this week!

This week while trying to get his pictures made, Wesley, did not scream, roll around on the floor, and run out of the room through the entire picture session. He is always well behaved and never pitches fits. I of course took it all in stride. I was not upset, frustrated, and disgusted that he acted this way and I would have to come back and do it all again on another day! I always handle tough situations like a champ!

This same child did not throw yet another fit in the restaurant after church yesterday when I tried to put him in the high chair. I did not have to hold him the entire time he ate. My dad and sister then did not proceed to follow him around the restaurant so I could eat my lunch. He always sits in his hair chair and eats his lunch without any problems.

He did not wake up sick the day after the picture debacle. He has not been sick the rest of the week. When is sick he always acts perfectly when under the weather. He never has any bratty tendencies and never makes us all do his bidding. Never, not my child!

Since starting a new diet Max does not ask me if everything I put in my mouth is diet food. "Are you sure you can eat that on your diet, mommy?" is never asked from him numerous times a day.

He also did not get an imaginary text on his play cell phone from his imaginary girlfriend telling him how much weight she lost this week.

We did not take Max to Lake Winnie on Friday for part of his birthday present. We did not drive all the way over there to find out it was closed. He was not disappointed and this same thing didn't happen to us last year, either. This isn't the second year he asked to go to Lake Winnie for his birthday. Never! He always wants to highest quality of gifts and material possessions!

Then, we did not proceed to take him to a local game room and go kart track because he wanted to go. He did not refuse to ride the go-karts when we got over there. He would never change his mind about anything.

I did not use a baby leash on Wesley for the first time this week at said game room. I would never walk around with my child on a leash like a dog. He always stays right with me and never runs away from me. Never!

I did not watch Harry Potter -The Prisoner of Azkhaban twice this weekend. Not just because I like the movie but because Robert Pattinson is in it. I do not have a closeted super huge celeb crush on him. No never! That is just silly!

I most certainly am not typing this up while nursing Wesley. I always nurse him in the rocker or on the couch. I never multitask while nursing. It is always quite bonding time between us. Not me! No never!

No comments: