Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trim the Fat Thursday

Well, here is another Thursday and I am happy to say I am down another 3.5 pounds. That is 13.5 in the first month of Thrive (well I started my 4th week on Tuesday)! It really hasn't been as hard as I thought. I have used several of my blow it days, trying to do so cautiously.

Now, my focus has got to switch to exercise since I have the food thing pretty down pat. I have tried to exercise several times at home without success. I can not do it when Wesley is awake, there are just too many interruptions. When he is napping I usually have a ton of things I need to do around the house or like this week he has only napped for 45 minutes everyday. What to do, what to do.

I am thinking about getting a bike and taking that up since Max is big enough to ride beside me but that means bike rack on the car and that fun stuff. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find the best way to make it work.

We are leaving for Florida next Thursday so hopefully I won't do too bad while we are gone. I am going to really try to eat good for the most part. I am sure I will have to partake in some fried seafood and key lime pie at some point though. Can't leave Florida without that! :)

I will see you for the next Trim the Fat Update in 2 weeks!

No comments: