Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maxisms for the week 9/2/09

I know, I know! It's been another long lapse in Maxisms. I'm going to make the effort to do this more frequently.

"Mommy, Mommy! Come quick! I have a situation and it's a bad one!"

While on his trip in Gatlinburg with his grandparents, Max wakes up and says, "Guys! Guys! Wake up it's morning!" He was apparently ready for the day to begin!

"I repeated you."

"Allowance means to allow."

After watching a commercial about things that are better when they are french, he says. "Here mommy let me french kiss you!" I said, "No, we aren't going to french kiss." (He just thought this meant a longer kiss on the mouth) He says, "Okay, well you and daddy can then!"

"Weep means to cry, right?"

"Is this how you say no in head Spanish?" he asked while shaking his head no.

When telling him it was time for a bath he says, " I don't want to be clean. Well, only when I go to church I want to clean but not when I go around to the barn"

"We need to set up and obstacle course for Comanche (our horse). I bet he could do it if he practiced."

"My brain just hatched an idea!"

"After passing a lot of yard sales on the way to church one Sunday he asks, "Is today the national day of yard sales?"

No comments: