Thursday, November 6, 2008

His glorious splendour

Driving home from my mom's today was absolutely gorgeous. I love fall, it is my favorite time of the year. Today was just one of those perfect fall days. The trees are magnificent. During the drive I just kept thinking about this wonderful world the Lord made and how majestic it can be. Even in the questionable times, God is still on the throne and he showed it to me today through his beauty. I wish I would have had my camera with me but I probably would have never made it home. A fellow blogger of mine got some great ones today though, thanks for posting them Alicia. Oh how often I take for granted his grace and blessings in my life but I love how a simple ordinary drive I make once a week can become a reminder for me to thank him for his grace and blessings. If you haven't taken a drive this week, I encourage you to do so. While you are out take time to think about our awesome God and this glorious splendor He has given us for our enjoyment. How great is our God!

No comments: