Monday, November 10, 2008

Maxism for the week

I have started to journal Max's sayings over the past couple of weeks. With the new baby I have forgoten several cute and smart things Max had said over the last few months. I started to write things down as soon as he says them so I don't forget. I am going to start posting weekly some of them. Here are several from the last week.

What is that smell? Is it smoke? Horrible!

S-T-O-P, Daddy does that sign spell stop?

I was talking to my mom and the phone, I asked her what we were having for lunch the next day. She said turkey and dressing, I said, "Yum, Yum!" Max said, "Are we having sloppy joe's?"

He was wanting cranberry sauce to eat with left over and we didn't have any, "Why can't you make the berry sauce? Do you not have the ingredients?"

I lost my balance that time, didn't I? How did I loose my balance?

Did God make my brain to recognize the TV when my eyes are looking at the TV?

Daddy, Daddy!! This is important!! The dog nappers got Scobby Doo!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are very cute!

Alicia said...

Max always cracks me up. The sloppy joe's comment is so funny!