Saturday, October 11, 2008

Three moths old already!




Wesley is 3 months old today. Wow, does time go by fast or what? He is getting so big and is already wanting to be a big boy. He is holding his head up really well. He is wanting to sit up all the time. He is rolling all the way to his side and right before he turns over he flips back. He will be rolling all the way over very soon, I think. He loves to be sung, read, or just talked to. He is so smiley and already seems to have a sweet disposition. He coos all the time and has started really laughing out loud. He likes his pacy but his hands are always in his mouth. I think he will be a thumb sucker too. He is fussy in the evenings but other than that he is a wonderful and delightful baby. I can't wait to see all that is going to do in the future. The Lord has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys and I couldn't imagine my life without them. I tried to take a few photos this evening but he was wanting to eat those fingers so I didn't get any great ones but he is still a cutie no matter what!

No comments: