Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trimming the tree

Typically, I put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving but we got a new tree and I didn't get it up until a week ago Sunday. Max had fun decorating the tree with me. He actually only broke one ornament and that was a new one I bought the other day. Every time I look at the tree I find ornaments moved around, so Max is moving them all the time when I am not in the room. Here are a few pictures of the tree.


I don't know what is up with his Captain Morgan stance.



Helping to hang some ornaments.





Max in his favorite Christmas pj's.




The finished tree minus the topper and a few new ornaments. Max wanted a star for the top of the tree but with the sickness I haven't gotten to the store so I finally but the bow I usually use on the top the other day.



No comments: