Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wesley's new bed

Well we finally got around to putting up Wesley's bed last week. I still have to work on the letters for his name to go above his bed but I have got to buy the supplies first. I bought letters from uppercase living and I am going to pain canvas in the colors of the bedding, maybe some with the stripes and polka dots even. I haven't decided for sure. Hopefully, I will get that done in the next week or so. I need to do Max's too. I really do like his bedding even though it wasn't my initial choice but it's hard to beat a good deal! I got his bedding on EBay brand new in the bag for $75. It sells online at several baby stores and Target for $199 and up.





The sheet and inside of the comforter are white with tiny polka dots in the same colors as the big dots. My friend Karen got me the matching blanket for a shower gift.

The boys in the bed, obviously Wesley wasn't very happy about it.

Max had to get in with Wesley but didn't want his picture made. Imagine!

3 comments:

LeeAnne said...

It looks great! I love the scroll work on the crib -- did you use the same crib for Max?

Alicia said...

I was noticing the headboard too. It's really pretty!

Aimee Larsen said...

I JUST love that one of Wesley screaming...do you know how many shots I have of that too.!